LHMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 Notification for 114 Senior Resident Vacancies @ lhmc-hosp.gov.in recruitment 2019 : Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2019 Notification F.No.7/SR/Appointment/2019. LHMC hospital has announced this recruitment notification to fill 114 vacancies of Senior Resident posts. Applicants who are searching for Central Government Jobs in India may apply for LHMC Recruitment 2019 Senior Resident . Interested and eligible candidates may apply for Senior Resident posts on or before the closing date. The notification for Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2019 is available in official website lhmc-hosp.gov.in 2019. Interested candidates may attend walk in interview for the post the post of Senior Resident from 11th July 2019 to 04 September 2019.
LHMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||Lady Hardinge Medical College|
|Posts Name||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||114|
|Application Mode||Walk in|
|Date of Registration & Written Exam||10-07-2019 to 03-09-2019|
|Walk in interview Date||11-07-2019 to 04-09-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for LHMC Senior Resident Notification 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about LHMC Hospital Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Sarkari Naukri jobs >>
LHMC Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Senior Resident
Number of Vacancies : 114 Posts
Educational Qualification for Lady Hardinge hospital Vacancy 2019 :
- The candidate is having MBBS with PG degree/diploma in the concerned specialty from are recognized university .
- The candidates should be Graduate with BDS degree, having three years MDS Degree in ORAL & Maxillofacial Surgery specialty, the degrees recognized/permitted by DCI, the candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/Diploma.
- MBBS with PG degree / diploma in Medicine/ surgery/ forensic medicine/orthopaedics/ENT/ophthalmology/Anaesthesia/psychiatry/dermatology/radiology from a recognized university.the candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/Diploma on or before the date of registration
LHMC Senior Resident Salary :
- Pay Matrix level number 11 (Rs.67,700/- Rs. 2,08,700/-) as per 7th CPC(pre-revised PB-3, Rs.15,600-39100+6600GP) + other allowances as admissible as per Govt of india rules.
Age limit for LHMC Senior Resident 2019 :
- The candidate age should be Maximum 35 Years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Application fee for Lady Hardinge hospital Recruitment 2019:
- Fee for EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Fee for SC/ST/ Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Fee for PWD Candidates: No fee
Selection procedure for Lady Hardinge hospital Jobs 2019:
- The selection will be made on the performance in the Written test and Interview.
How to Apply for LHMC Senior Resident Jobs 2019:
Interested and eligible aspirants who are eligible to apply for Senior Resident posts in LHMC Hospital can download through Offline at the official website www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in.
Steps to Apply for LHMC Walkin:
- Visit the official website www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in
- Verify the notification link in home page
- To download the prescribed application form
- Take print out of application form.
- Fill the all empty fields of Candidates Name, Education Details, Address etc.
- Paid the application fee through online/ offline
- Paste the recent passport size photo
- Finally, send the filled application form to the address on or before the last date
|Registration & Written Exam Date||Walk in Date||Venue|
|10-07-2019 to 03-09-2019||11-07-2019 to 04-09-2019||Check Advt.|
|Click here — >>||Official website|
|Click here — >>||LHMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf|
|Click here — >>||Delhi Govt Jobs 2019|