Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 : Madras High Court latest notification has been released to recruit 180 posts of Residential Assistant. Interested eligible job seekers may get the Madras High Court Notification 2019 on the official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in recruitment 2019. The Contenders who are looking for the latest Madras High Court Job Vacancy 2019 in the state of Tamil Nadu can apply for the Madras High Court jobs 2019. The last day to apply for Madras High Court Residential Assistant Recruitment 2019 is 12th June 2019. Candidates may get the details of Tamil Nadu High court Recruitment 2019 eligibility from the following sections.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 | TN High court recruitment 2019
The High Court of Madras has released the official employment notification to fill 180 Residential Assistant posts. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are in search of Madras High Court Recruitment 2019. The candidates possessing 08th Standard (or) its equivalent are eligible for the posts. The age of the candidate should be maximum age is 30 years according to the official Madras High Court RA Recruitment 2019. As per the Indian government norms, age relaxation is applicable to the reserved categories. Candidates can also check Latest Government Jobs Notification visit our website of www.ejobsinfo.com
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||Madras High Court|
|Posts Name||Residential Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||180 Posts|
|Notification issued date||15-05-2019|
|Online Ending Date||12-06-2019|
|Last date for application fee||14-06-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Madras High Court Residential Assistant Recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about High of Madras Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
MHC Residential Assistant Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Residential Assistant
Number of Vacancies : 180 Posts
Category Wise Job Vacancy Details
|BC (Other than Backward Class Muslim)||17|
|BC (Other than Backward Class Muslim) (W)||10|
|BC (Other than Backward Class Muslim) (PSTM)||5|
|MBC/ DC (PSTM)||4|
|BC (Other than Backward Class Muslim) (W) (PSTM)||3|
|GT (W) (PSTM)||3|
|BC (Other than Backward Class Muslim) (W) (DW)||2|
|GT (PSTM) (PRIORITY)||2|
|GT (W) (DW)||2|
|BC (Other than Backward Class Muslim) (Autism, – Intellectual disability, specific Learning disability Mental illness/ Multiple disabilities) (PRIORITY)||1|
|BC (Other than Backward Class Muslim) (Blindness & Low Vision)||1|
|GT (Blindness & Low Vision)||1|
|GT (W) (Deaf & Hard of hearing)||1|
|MBC/DC (Deaf and Hard of Hearing)||1|
|MBC/DC(Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, Leprosy cured, dwarfism, Acid attack victims and Muscular Dystrophy)||1|
|SC (Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, Leprosy cured, dwarfism, Acid attack victims and Muscular Dystrophy) (PRIORITY)||1|
|SC(A)(W) (DW) (PSTM) (PRIORITY)||1|
|ST (PSTM) (PRIORITY)||1|
Educational Qualification – Tamil Nadu District Courts Recruitment 2019:
- The Candidate should be passed 08th Standard (or) its equivalent course
- The candidate have One year Craft Course in Cooking/Bakery/Food and Beverage/House Keeping from the recognized Institute or University.
Residential Assistant Salary :
- The Pay scale of Rs.15,700 – 50,000/- per month.
Age limit -Madras High Court Jobs 2019 :
- Minimum Age Limit 18 years
- Maximum Age limit : 30 years
- SC/ST Candidates : 05 Years
- OBC Candidates : 03 Years
- PWD Candidates : 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates : 05 Year
Application fee – TN High Court Recruitment 2019 :
- Fee for Unreserved Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Fee for SC/ST Candidates: fee exempted
- Written test
How to Apply for Madras High Court Residential Assistant Jobs Notification 2019:
- Before apply of Madras High Court Recruitment 2019, read the notification carefully.
- First of all Visit the Madras High Court Official Website i.e. http://hcmadras.tn.nic.in 2019
- Check the Chennai High court Recruitment 2019 link in home page
- Now click on the Madras High Court Residential Assistant recruitment link.
- Fulfill the Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 application form with the details of Candidate Name, Father Name, Age proof, Educational Qualification, Address etc.
- Upload the scanned Documents, Photograph and signature.
- After filling of application download the hard copy for future reference.
- Notification issued date : 15-05-2019
- Last date for online application : 12-06-2019
- Last date for application fee : 14-06-2019
Important Links :
Click here — >> Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
Click here — >> Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
Click here –>> Madras High Court Official website