Maharashtra Soil Department Recruitment 2019 : Soil and Water Conservation Department Maharashtra invites applications for recruiting candidates on Water Conservation Officer vacancies of 282 Posts. The candidates who are searching for Maharashtra Soil Department Jobs 2019 should avail of the opportunity. Soil and Water Conservation online application opened on 26th December 2018. Interested aspirants may apply online on or before 15th January 2019 , Conducted by Soil & Water Conservation Dept Recruitment 2019.
Maharashtra Soil Department Recruitment 2019
मृदा और जल संरक्षण विभाग महाराष्ट्र ने 282 जल संरक्षण अधिकारी पदों की भर्ती के लिए महाराष्ट्र मृदा विभाग भर्ती 2019 की नवीनतम रोजगार समाचार जारी किया है। महाराष्ट्र मृदा विभाग नौकरियां 2019 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने का अंतिम दिन 15-01-2019 है। जल संरक्षण अधिकारी नौकरियों के बारे में अधिक जानकारी के लिए इच्छुक उम्मीदवार आधिकारिक वेबसाइट www.mahapariksha.gov.in देख सकते हैं|
Soil and Water Conservation Department issued Advertisement for Soil and Water Conservation Department Examination 2019. The candidate who completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university can apply for the recruitment. For more information, visit the Official website @ www.mahapariksha.gov.in. Those who want to prepare for the jobs and to get more information can visit the website www.ejobsinfo.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Soil and Water Conservation Department Examination 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about Soil and Water Conservation Dept Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
Soil and Water Conservation Maharashtra Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Water Conservation Officer
Number of Vacancies : 282 Posts
Job Location : Maharashtra
Educational Qualification for Soil and Water Conservation Department Maharashtra :
- The candidate is having Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university
Pay scale for Maharashtra Soil Department Jobs :
- The Pay scale of Rs. Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4300/- per month.
Age limit for Maharashtra Soil Dept Recruitment 2019 :
- Minimum Age Limt : 18 years
- Maximum Age limit : 38 years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Application fee for Soil and Water Conservation Jobs 2019 :
- Fee for Unreserved/ OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- Fee for SC/ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
Selection procedure for Soil and Water Conservation Department Notification 2019 :
- Written test
How to Apply for Maharashtra Soil Department Recruitment 2019 :
- Before apply of Maharashtra Soil Deparment Recruitment 2019 Notification , read carefully.
- First of all Visit the Soil and Water Conservation Official Website i.e. www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- Check the Maharashtra Soil Department Jobs link in home page
- Now click on the Soil and Water Conservation Dept Recruitment link.
- Fulfill the Online Application form with the details of Educational Qualification, Address & relevant information.
- Upload the scanned Documents, Photograph and signature.
- After filling of application download the hard copy for future reference.
- Starting date for online application : 26-12-2018
- Last date for submission of application : 15-01-2019
Click here — >> Maharashtra Govt Jobs
Click here — >> Maharashtra Soil Department Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
Click here –>> Soil and Water Conservation website