Manipur PSC Recruitment 2019 : Manipur Public Service Commission has issued the Notification of MPSC Recruitment Notification 2019 for 70 Manipur Police Service, Manipur Civil Service,Manipur Secretariat Service, Manipur Finance Service, Sub Divisional Collector Vacancies. Aspirants can apply for MPSC Civil service exam 2019 through online. Interested and eligible candidates may apply MPSC Civil services 2019 online application from 10th January 2019 to 03th February 2019. The detailed Manipur PSC Notification 2019 is available on official website @ www.empsconline.gov.in
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2019 | MPSC Exam 2019
मणिपुर लोक सेवा आयोग ने मणिपुर PSC भर्ती 2019 के नवीनतम रोजगार समाचार को मणिपुर पुलिस सेवा, मणिपुर सिविल सेवा, मणिपुर सचिवालय सेवा, मणिपुर वित्त सेवा, सब डिविजनल कलेक्टर पदों की भर्ती के लिए जारी किया है। एमपीएससी सिविल सेवा परीक्षा 2019 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने का अंतिम दिन 03-02-2019 है। उम्मीदवार MPSC सिविल सेवाओं 2019 के बारे में अधिक जानकारी के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट @ www.empsconline.gov.in की जांच कर सकते हैं|
MPSC has announced applications are invited for the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2019 under the Manipur Public Service Combined Competitive Examination Rules 2018 for selecting aspirants for the MPSC Main Examination for MPSC recruitment 2019
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Manipur Recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about Manipur PSC 2019 Notification can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam 2019 Vacancy details
- Manipur Civil Service Grade-II : 15 Posts
- Manipur Police Service Grade-II : 15 Posts
- Manipur Finance Service Grade-III : 15 Posts
- Sub Divisional Collector : 15 Posts
- Manipur Secretariat Service Category -V : 10 Posts
Educational Qualification for Manipur Civil Service Exam 2019 :
- The candidate is having degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central (or) State Legislature in India (or) other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament (or) declared to be deemed as a University under Section-III of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (or) passed an equivalent qualification.
MPSC Salary :
- Manipur Civil Service Grade-II : Rs.9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/-
- Manipur Police Service Grade-II : Rs.9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/-
- Manipur Finance Service Grade-III : Rs.9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4400/-
- Sub Divisional Collector : Rs.9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4400/-
- Manipur Secretariat Service Category -V : Rs.9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4400/-
Age limit : as on 01-07-2019
- Minimum Age Limt : 21 years
- Maximum Age limit : 38 years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Application fee for Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam 2019 :
- Fee for Unreserved / OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- Fee for SC/ST Candidates: Rs.400/-
- No fee for Differently Abled Candidates
- payment mode online
Selection procedure for MPSC Exam 2019:
- Preliminary Examination
How to Apply for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2019 :
- Before apply of MPSC Recruitment 2019, read the notification carefully.
- First of all Visit the MPSC Official Website i.e. https://mpscmanipur.gov.in/
- Check the Manipur PSC Jobs 2019 link in home page
- Now click on the Manipur Public Service Commission recruitment link.
- Fulfill the MPSC Online Application form with the details of Educational Qualification, Address & relevant information.
- Upload the scanned Documents, Photograph and signature.
- After filling of application download the hard copy for future reference.
- Starting date for online application : 10-01-2019
- Last date for submission of application : 03-02-2019
- MPSC admitcard download date : 09-02-2019
Click here — >> Manipur Govt Jobs
Click here — >> Manipur PSC Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
Click here –>> MPSC official website