McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2019 : McKinsey Global Service is hiring for role of Business Presentation Specialist. The aspirant should be passed Graduate are eligible for Job Openings in McKinsey for Bangalore . Interested and eligible candidates should attend McKinsey walkin interview Bangalore for the McKinsey Careers 2019 on 3rd August 2019 to the following address. The McKinsey eligibility criteria and venue and time details are given below
McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2019
|Company Name||McKinsey Global Service|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Functional Area||ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Walkin Date||3rd August 2019|
Educational Qualifications for McKinsey Global Service Jobs 2019 :
- The candidate should be passed Graduate from recognized university / board.
Experience – Jobs in Bangalore :
- The Candidate have 0 – 4 years experience
Job Description for McKinsey Global Walkin Drive Bangalore:
- Business Presentation is all about creating visual stories – this is a powerful communication asset that helps our consultants tell a story with it! This is not an easy task. On a daily basis
- Candidate will need to problem solve on which graph is the most appropriate for specific data stories, which framework to use to make the slide good-looking and how to make information engaging, informative, and compelling.
- What also makes this role interesting is the opportunity to learn something new every day.
- Every presentation you work on is different both in content and form. You will be exposed to business content from every practice (e.g. Healthcare, Pharma, Retail, etc.), function (e.g. Operations, Finance, Marketing, etc.) and industry (e.g. Automobile, IT, Banking, etc.), all of them with different guidelines, from creating interesting information flow charts and optimizing visuals / frameworks to convey the message, to complex data analysis charts and communication ideation.
- These presentations will be for different audiences and for different purposes which also gives you an understanding of the business context and how our consultants work.
- The only constant thing or aspect? in this role is the race against time.
- We work with very tight deadlines from 3 hours to an hour or even less. But don’t panic! Your organizational abilities will enable you to manage all assignments smoothly
- Candidate will have a team supporting you. It’s also worth mentioning that you will receive an in-depth training in MS Office tips & tricks and numerous shortcuts shared with you in training will help you work faster in order to meet deadlines.
Perks and Benefits :
- Salary + Shift Allowance + Food Coupons + Annual Performance Pay + Free Cabs
How to Apply for McKinsey Global Service Careers 2019:
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview to the following address
McKinsey Walk in Interview Dates & Times :
Date: 3rd August 2019
Time: 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
McKinsey Global Services,
6th Floor, Nalapad Brigade Center,
No. 493, Whitefield Main Road,
Essential Documents Required for McKinsey Walkin Bangalore
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019