McKinsey Walkin drive 2019 for Associate/Sr.Associate-(Non Technical) posts. All the Graduate aspirants may attend McKinsey Walkin Bangalore Interview at McKinsey Global Services,7th Floor,Nalapad Brigade Center,Whitefield Main Road,Mahadevapura,Bengaluru-560048. on 22th June 2019. The candidates who have 5 Years of experience are eligible for the McKinsey Fresher Jobs In Bangalore. Interested candidates can utilize this golden opportunity and get the Jobs for freshers in McKinsey Bangalore.
McKinsey Walkin Drive 2019 | McKinsey Off Campus Drive 2019
|Company Name||McKinsey Global Services|
|Job Role||Associate/Sr.Associate-(Non Technical)|
|McKinsey fresher Salary||Salary, Shift Allowance, Food Coupons, Annual Performance Pay, Free Cabs|
|Functional Area||ITES,BPO,KPO,LPO,Customer Service,Operations|
|Employment type||Permanent job, Full Time|
|Walkin Date||22.06.2019 on 9.00 a.m.|
Job Description for McKinsey fresher Jobs 2019:
- Candidate will work with consultants to understand their data and ideas and help convey them in a professional way by transforming them into clear, compelling, highly accurate and visually attractive presentations in PowerPoint.
- This means, making the complicated business topics clear through business presentations that are easy to understand for the brain and are visually pleasing to the eye as well.
- Business Presentation is all about creating visual stories this is a powerful communication asset that helps our consultants tell a story with it! This is not an easy task.
- On a daily basis, you will need to problem solve on which graph is the most appropriate for specific data stories, which framework to use to make the slide good-looking and how to make information engaging, informative, and compelling.
- When creating business presentations for a global firm such as McKinsey, you will encounter a particular challenge cross-cultural communication.
- With specific training on this topic, and the opportunity to work closely with colleagues from different locations, you will learn how to overcome this challenge while interacting with colleagues over the phone and also in tailoring written communication.
- Another typical challenge in the role is understanding the instructions from the consultants sometimes they can be very complex and (or) complicated and incomplete as well.
- In such cases, the key is to use your analytical, logical and comprehension skills to break them down into simple parts that can be easily executed.
- What also makes this role interesting is the opportunity to learn something new every day. Every presentation you work on is different both in content and form.
- candidate will be exposed to business content from every practice (Healthcare, Pharma, Retail) function (Operations, Finance, Marketing) and industry (Automobile, IT, Banking) all of them with different guidelines, from creating interesting information flow charts and optimizing visuals/frameworks to convey the message, to complex data analysis charts and communication idealization.
- These presentations will be for different audiences and for different purposes which also gives you an understanding of the business context and how our consultants work.
- The only constant thing or aspect in this role is the race against time.
- We work with very tight deadlines from 3 hours to an hour or even less.
- But don’t panic your organizational abilities will enable you to manage all assignments smoothly, and you will have a team supporting you.
- It’s also worth mentioning that you will receive an in depth training in MS Office tips and tricks and numerous shortcuts shared with you in training will help you work faster in order to meet deadlines.
McKinsey Company Profile:
- This team provides support in creating, designing and formatting electronic presentations for McKinsey consultants worldwide.
- These presentations play an essential role in McKinsey consultants communication with our clients.
- The role of the Business Presentation Specialist central one.
- The majority of presentations are created in a customized version of PowerPoint.
- McKinseys Business Presentation Design Services is legally registered as Visual Graphics Computing Services India Private Ltd.
- Wholly owned subsidiary of McKinsey & Company in India.
- Candidate will work in Bangalore as part of McKinsey’s Business Presentation Design Services team.
- The Company have offices in Bangalore, Chennai and Thiruvananthapuram with more than 1000 colleagues.
- Working in teams on a 24×7 basis, supporting more than 20,000 firm members across the globe.
How to apply for McKinsey Careers 2019
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend McKinsey bangalore Walk in Interview to the following address with relevant documents
McKinsey Walkin Address:
McKinsey Global Services,
Nalapad Brigade Center,
Whitefield Main Road,
McKinsey Walkin Drive Date & time : 22th June 2019 at 09:00 AM
Click here –>> Latest Fresher Walkins 2019