Mizoram University has issued the Notification of Mizoram University Recruitment 2019 Notification for 01 Junior Research Fellow Post. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the tenure of the project. Aspirants can apply for Mizoram University Junior Research Fellow recruitment 2019 through email. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Mizoram University Job Recruitment 2019 email on or before 26th April 2019. The detailed Mizoram University Notification 2019 is available on official website of www.mzu.edu.in recruitment 2019. You may also check Latest Mizoram Government Jobs Notification visit our website of www.ejobsinfo.com
Mizoram University Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||Mizoram University|
|Posts Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||01 Post|
Eligibility Criteria for Mizoram University JRF Recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about Mizoram University Jobs 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Sarkari Naukri jobs >>
Mizoram University Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
Number of Vacancies : 01 Post
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate is having M.Sc. Forestry with B.Sc. Forestry/M.Sc. Forestry (B.Sc. Basic science)+NET. Candidates with M.Sc. in related subject with net may also apply
- The Pay scale of Rs.25,000/- per month.
Age limit :
- The candidate maximum age is 35 years.
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Application fee :
- No Fee
- The selection will be made on the performance in the Walk in Interview
<< Latest Employment News >>
How to Apply for Mizoram University JRF Recruitment 2019 :
- Eligible Applications should state name, address, date of birth, educational qualifications and experience etc. as CV should reach the undersigned on or before 26.04.2019 preferably through email: email@example.com
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for a walk-in-interview to be held on 30-04-2019 (Tuesday) at 10:30 a.m. in the Department of Forestry, Mizoram University for the following post under the ISRO, Govt. of India funded major research project entitled “Modelling Spatio-temporal forest growth dynamics using Dendroclimatological and Remote Sensing observations in North East India”.
|Starting date for online application||30-04-2019|
|Click here — >>||Mizoram University website|
|Click here — >>||Mizoram University Notification 2019 pdf|