Morningstar India Recruitment for Software Developer. Candidates who are passed B.Tech. /B.E. / Post Graduation candidates are eligible for Morningstar India Careers 2019. The candidates may attend Morningstar India Walkin on 21st February 2019 at 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM .
Morningstar India Recruitment 2019 | Morningstar India Careers 2019
|Company Name||Morningstar India pvt. Limited|
|Industry||Banking/Financial Services/ Broking|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Morningstar India Salary||Rs.5,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance|
|Experience||5 – 8 years|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai, Mumbai|
|Venue Date||21th February 2019|
Educational qualification for Morningstar Recruitment 2019 :
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Diploma – Any Specialization, Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Mandatory Skills : Java, J2EE, HTML, CSS, Spring, Hibernate
Morningstar Requirement Process :
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to adapt quickly to new tasks.
- Ability to explain and mentor others in regard to technologies and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with Java 8 (Java futures, Streaming APIs, functional interfaces, multithreading, Play),Linux, Tomcat.
- Expert knowledge of relational database structures and concepts (SQL, MySQL, and Oracle).
- Expert understanding of coding for a multi-threaded environment
- Two to three years of data mining experience with exposure to data transformation tools such as the SAX and DOM, xml-parsing frameworks
- Understanding of the Amazon Web Services EC2 platform and associated technologies is preferred.
Responsibilities for Morningstar Careers India :
- Analyse business user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Be part of an on-call rotation for after-hours support
- Communicate with the product/project management and team members about assigned tasks.
- Develop new data products and warehousing tools using Java/MySQL/Hibernate/Spring.
- Ensure applications under development meet the defined requirements and pass the user acceptance testing prior to their release.
- Maintain legacy data products using Java/Oracle/Servlets.
- Research integrating new technologies that may improve both product and process
How to Apply Morningstar India Recruitment 2019 :
- Interested candidates can apply to this role on firstname.lastname@example.org and Walk-in on 21st February 2019.
Interview Date: 21st February 2019.
Timing : 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Morningstar India Pvt Ltd.
11th Floor Platinuim Techno Park,
Behind Kalyan Jewellers,
Near Vashi Railway Station
You May Also Check :