Mott MacDonald Walk-in Interview 2020 : Mott MacDonald Private Limited is hiring Fresher Job Openings for role as IT Service Desk Analyst. Interested and suitable aspirants should attend Mott MacDonald Walkin interview Chennai for the Mott MacDonald Careers 2020 on 22nd February 2020 at 9.00 AM onwards to the following address. The eligibility criteria, Salary and venue and time details are given below
Mott MacDonald Walk-in Interview 2020 Overview
Mott MacDonald Walk-in Interview 2020 for IT Service Desk Analyst Jobs
|Company Name||Mott MacDonald Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||System Analyst|
|Role Category||Programming & Design|
|Experience||2 – 4 years|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Walkin Date||22nd February 2020|
Educational Qualifications – Mott MacDonald Freshers Recruitment 2020 :
- The candidate should be passed any Diploma / Graduates from recognized university / board.
- 2-4 years work experience in IT Service Desk / IT Help Desk / System Administration environment
- Experience of Microsoft Windows 7/10 fault resolution.
- Experience troubleshooting issues related to Microsoft Office16 /O365 suite.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues related to permissions, security, access, information management systems, Unified communications.
Job Description – Mott MacDonald Jobs in Chennai :
- Resolve / fulfil incoming Service Desk incidents and requests from internal staff
- Provide IT support for many technologies (mostly Microsoft) to a wide user base
- Handling incoming telephone calls, emails and self-service tickets in a customer friendly and professional manner
- Record all actions, conversations and work undertaken in the IT Service Management Tool (Service Now)
- Within Service Now, use the knowledge base for known errors and work around to aid diagnosis or resolution
Skills Required :
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening, and questioning.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of basic desktop/ laptop computer hardware and peripherals.
- Working knowledge of active directory, MS exchange and Skype.
- Proven experience resolving incidents quickly by using remote support tools.
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management best practices.
- ITIL V3 foundation
Essential Documents Required for Mott MacDonald Chennai Walkins
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- 2 Passport size color photographs
- If any experience certificate from previous working Mott MacDonald
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Original and Xerox copies of educational documents
How to Apply for Mott MacDonald Walk-in Interview 2020 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Mott MacDonald Walk in Interview Chennai to the following address
Mott MacDonald Pvt Ltd,
Ground Floor, Block No. 8,1/124,
Shivaji Gardens, DLF – SEZ,
Mount Poonamallee Road,
Chennai – 600 089
You Can Also Check Latest Freshers Walkins