National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019 : National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released a recent Notification of NIA Recruitment 2019 Notification for 11 Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade – I posts. Job aspirants can apply for National Investigation Agency Jobs 2019 through Offline. Interested and eligible aspirants may send NIA Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade – I application from 09th April 2019 to 09th May 2019. The detailed NIA job Vacancy 2019 Notification is available on official website of www.nia.gov.in recruitment 2019. You may also check Latest Government NIA Job Notification visit our website of www.ejobsinfo.com
National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Posts Name||Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade – I|
|No. of Vacancies||11 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Sarkari Naukri jobs >>
NIA Vacancy 2019 details
|Stenographer Grade – I||6|
Educational Qualification – National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Accountant||Bachelors Degree from a recognized University|
|Assistant||Graduate Degree from a recognized University|
|Stenographer Grade – I||Bachelors Degree from a recognized University|
National Investigation Agency Salary :
- The Pay scale of Rs.35,400-1,12,400/- per month.
Age limit : NIA Jobs 2019
- The candidate age not exceeding 56 years.
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Selection procedure – NIA 2019 Recruitment :
- The selection will be made on the performance in the Skill Test/ Exam/ Interview
<< Latest Employment News >>
How to Apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply for Accountant, Assistant, Stenographer Grade – I posts download and fill the prescribed application form through the website of www.nia.gov.in 2019
- Send the filling of application along with self attested of educational documents, address proof, passport size photos, any experience certificate etc. to the following address on or before the last date.
NIA Address :
SP (Adm), NIA HQ,
New Delhi – 110003
|Starting date for offline application||09-04-2019|
|Last date for submission of application||09-05-2019|
|Click here — >>||NIA website|
|Click here — >>||National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf|