NEIST Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Notification for 02 Technical Officer/Technical Gr.III(3) vacancies @ www.neist.res.in recruitment 2019. CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat had been released recently through the Advertisement Number 4/2019-REC. The candidates who had passed B.E./B.Tech/MCA are eligible for this NEIST Technical Officer Notification 2019. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online Registration for NEIST Technical Officer Jobs 2019 is available from 07th December 2019 to 27th December 2019 at the official website i.e.www.neist.res.in 2020. last date for submission of online application with relevant documents date is 13th January 2020You may also check Latest Government Jobs Notification visit our website of www.ejobsinfo.com
NEIST Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 @ www.neist.res.in
|Department Name||CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat|
|Posts Name||Technical Officer/Technical Gr.III(3)|
|No. of Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Online Starting Date||07-12-2019|
|Online Ending Date||27-12-2019|
|Submission application date||13-01-2020|
Eligibility Criteria for NEIST Technical Officer Notification 2020
Individuals who are looking for more information about NEIST Technical Officer Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Sarkari Naukri jobs >>
NEIST Technical Officer Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Technical Officer/Technical Gr.III(3)
Number of Vacancies : 02 Jobs
NEIST Technical Officer Educational Qualification :
- The candidate is having B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with 55% marks (or) MCA with 55% marks after 1st Class B.Sc from a recognized University/ Board
NEIST Technical Officer Salary :
- The Pay scale of Rs.44900/- per month.
Age limit : as on 27-12-2019
- The candidate maximum age 35 years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Application fee :
- Candidates are required to arrange for a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.100/ drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat” payable at Jorhat. The last date for submitting online application and making of Demand Draft is 27.12.2019.
- The selection will be made on the performance in the Written Test /Interview
<< Latest Government Jobs >>
How to Apply for NEIST Technical Officer Jobs 2020 :
Interested and eligible aspirants who are eligible to apply for Technical Officer posts in CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat can Apply through online at the official website www.neist.res.in.
The applicant has to take the print out of the successfully submitted online application and should send the same alongwith all the required documents/testimonials (as at Clause 5 below) by post so as to reach on or before 5 PM of 13.01.2020.
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR- North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST),
ejobsinfo.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our ejobsinfo web site for latest Sarkari Naukri Central Government Jobs Notification, Fresher Jobs, IT Jobs, Admit Card, Sarkari Result and many more, Thank You
|Click here — >>||Assam Government Jobs 2020|
|Click here — >>||NEIST Technical Officer Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf|