National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has issued the Advertisement number NIELIT/NDL/NIC/2017/7. Aspirants, who are seeking for NIELIT Recruitment Notification 2017 of 340 Scientist-‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ Posts. Contenders can apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2017 through online only. Interested candidates may apply NIELIT online application from 28th July 2017 to 28th August 2017. The detailed NIELIT Recruitment 2017 Notification is available on official website @ http://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in.
NIELIT Recruitment Notification 2017 @ apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in
On behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology applications are invited from eligible and qualified persons for the post of Scientist-‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ in National Informatics Centre (NIC). Candidates, who are searching for NIELIT jobs 2017 good opportunity can use good opportunity. They are fill to 340 vacancies. Individuals, who has passed minimum 60% marks in aggregate or First Class from a University/Institution eligible for NIELIT Technical Assistant jobs 2017. Candidates can also the official website of http://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in for more details of NIELIT Notification 2017.
NIELIT Notification 2017 details
|Department Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Posts Name||Scientist-‘B’, Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’|
|No. of Vacancies||340 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written test,Interview|
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Vacancy 2017 details
- Scientist-‘B’ GROUP -A : 81 Posts
- Scientific /Technical Assistant ‘A’ GROUP -B :259 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NIELIT Recruitment Notification jobs 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about NIELIT Scientist-‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ jobs 2017 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
- Scientist-‘B’ GROUP -A :
- BE/ B.Tech. in Computer Science or Computer Engg (or) BE/ B.Tech. in Information Technology (or) BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication (or) BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Telecommunication (or) M.Sc. (Physics) with one year of relevant experience (or) M. Sc. (Electronics /Applied Electronics) with one year of relevant experience.
2. Scientific /Technical Assistant ‘A’ GROUP -B :
- M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E/B.Tech in any one or in combination of below mentioned fields:
Field (Single/Combination) : Physics, Electronics, Applied Electronics, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunications, Computer and networking security, Software System, Information Technology, Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Bio-informatics, Remote Sensing, Geographical Information System(GIS), Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Computational linguistics, Information Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Design.
- Upper Age limit not exceeding 30 years (as on closing date i.e. 28/08/2017 )
- The upper age limit in respect of SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities and other special categories of persons shall be relaxable as per Govt. Rules and Orders issued from time to time.
- Upto 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them
- Upto 03 years in case of OBC(Non Creamy Layer (NCL)) candidates for the posts reserved for them
- Upto 10 years for PWD (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates).
- For ex-servicemen, as per rules.
- 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts. Decision in this regard will rest with NIC.
Pay scale :
- Scientist-‘B’ GROUP -A : Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Scientific /Technical Assistant ‘A’ GROUP -B : Rs.35400-112400/-
Application fee :
- Fee exempted for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
- Rs.800/- for General and all others candidates
- Written Examination
How to apply for NIELIT Jobs 2017
- Before apply of NIELIT Careers 2017 Post Read the notification carefully.
- Visit the NIELIT Online Official Website of http://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in
- Submission of NIELIT Online Applicant‟s Details
- Uploading of scanned Photograph along with Signature and relevant documents STEP.
- Payment of application fee online if applicable.
- After filling of application download the hardcopy.
Starting date for Online application : 28-07-2017
Last date for Submission of online application: 28-08-2017