NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Notification for 01 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancies @ www.nitk.ac.in recruitment 2019. NIT Karnataka had been released recently through the Advertisement Number 789/NITK/CIVIL/IMPRINT/AKT/2017-18/A9. National Institute of Technology (NIT) Karnataka has published this recruitment notification to fill 01 vacancies of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts. The aspirant who had passed B.E/B.Tech are eligible for this NIT Karnataka Notification 2019. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Offline Registration for NIT Karnataka Jobs 2019 on or before 09th September 2019 at the official website i.e. www.nitk.ac.in 2019
NIT Karnataka Notification 2019
|Department Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT) Karnataka|
|Posts Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|No. of Vacancies||01|
|Online Ending Date||09-09-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about NIT Karnataka Job Notification can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
You can also check : Sarkari Naukri jobs
NIT Karnataka Vacancy 2019 details
Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Vacancies : 01 Post
Educational Qualification for NIT Karnataka Notification 2019:
- The candidate is having B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA) and M.Tech/M.E in Environmental Engineering or with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA). A good GATE score will be an added advantage.
NIT Junior Research Fellow Salary :
- The Pay scale of Rs.31,000/- per month.
You might also check : Latest State Government Jobs
Age limit for NIT Karnataka JRF Recruitment 2019 :
- Maximum Age limit : 28 years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
Application fee for NIT Junior Research Fellow recruitment 2019 :
- Fee for Unreserved/OBC Candidates: Rs.
- Fee for SC/ST Candidates: Rs.
You Can also check : Latest Govt Jobs in India
How to Apply for NIT Karnataka Jobs 2019 :
- Interested candidates must apply with the following documents (1) Cover letter (2) Bio-data with passportsized photograph, (3) Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets, class XII onwards (4) GATE qualified certificate(Optional) and (5) Scanned copies of Proof for research experience, special achievements and publications, if any.
- The soft copies of all the above documents (pdf format) must be emailed to the Dr. Arun Kumar Thalla by 5th September 2019 (12 Noon). The email address for correspondence is given above. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and called for interview in person. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The position is available immediately. Interviews most likely to be held on 9th of September 2019. The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis co-terminus with the project
Dr. Arun Kumar Thalla, Associate Professor,
Department of Civil Engineering, NITK Surathkal
Ph: +919480855797; Email: email@example.com
Click here — >> Karnataka Government Jobs 2019
Click here — >> NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
Click here –>> NIT Official website