NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Notification for 137 Junior Engineer, Superintendent, Senior Technician and other Posts @ nitk.ac.in recruitment 2019. National Institute of Technology Karnataka has appeared this notification to fill 137 Junior Engineer, Superintendent, Senior Technician and other Vacancies. Aspirants who are searching for NIT Jobs 2019 may apply for these posts released under NIT Faculty Recruitment 2019. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to NIT Notification 2019 on or before the last date. The notification of NIT Recruitment 2019 is available in our website of www.ejobsinfo.com. The Last date for online application is 17th July 2019.
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019
|Department Name||National Institute of Technology Karnataka|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineer, Superintendent, Senior Technician and other|
|No. of Vacancies||137 Posts|
|Online Starting Date||19-06-2019|
|Online Ending Date||17-07-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about NIT Jobs In India can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Sarkari Naukri jobs >>
NIT Karnataka Vacancy 2019 details
Educational Qualification for NIT Recruitment faculty 2019 :
- The candidate is having Masters’ degree with at [east 55% Marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/institute
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least| 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA /I UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized University/institute.
- Master’s Degree in Library Science/ information Science/Documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10points scale or at least 60% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations.
- Master’s Degree in Library Science/information Science/Documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 points scale or at least 60% of the marks or its equivalent grade of’ B’. in the UGC seven point scale and consistently good academic record.
- Quantifying in the national test such as NET / SLET / SET conducted for the purposed by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC
NIT Faculty Salary :
- The Candidate please go to the official notification for salary details
Age limit – NIT Surathkal Faculty Recruitment 2019 :
- The candidate age should be between 27- 33 years
- Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-s candidates applicable for as per Government guidelines.
- Please go to notification for age
Application fee – NIT Jobs 2019 :
- Fee for Unreserved/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Fee for EWS Candidates : 250/-
- Fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. no fee
Selection procedure – NIT Surathkal Career 2019 :
- The selection will be made on the performance in the interview
<< Latest Employment News >>
How to Apply for NIT Faculty Jobs 2019 :
- Before apply of NIT Karnataka Recruitment, read the notification carefully.
- First of all Visit the NIT Official Website i.e. nitk.ac.in recruitment 2019
- Check the NIT Surathkal Recruitment 2019 link in home page
- Now click on the National Institute of Technology recruitment link.
- Fulfill the NIT Online Application form with the details of Educational Qualification, Address & relevant information.
- Upload the scanned Documents, Photograph and signature.
- After filling of application download the hard copy for future reference.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||19th June 2019|
|Closure of registration and printing application||17th July 2019|
|Last date for receiving hardcopy of application||19th July 2019|
|Online Fee Payment through IRIS||17th July 2019|
|Click here — >>||official website|
|Click here — >>||NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf|