North Western Railway recruitment 2018 notification has been released to recruit 2090 posts of Apprentice. Interested eligible candidates may get the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) application form for North Western Railway vacancy 2018 on the official website www.rrcjaipur.in. the candidates who are looking for the latest Railway jobs in the state of Rajasthan can apply for the NWR Recruitment 2018. The last day to apply online for North Western Railway Notification 2018 is 30th December 2018. Candidates may get the details of North Western Railway Recruitment Notification 2018 eligibility from the following sections.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2018
The North Western Railway has released the official employment notification to fill 2090 Apprentice vacant posts. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are in search of Raiway Jobs 2018. The age of the candidate should be in between 15 and 24 years according to the official North Western Railway notification 2018. As per the indian government norms, age relaxation is applicable to the reserved categories.
North Western Railway Notification 2018 @ www.rrcjaipur.in
|Department Name||North Western Railway|
|No. of Vacancies||2090 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Based on merit|
|Online Starting Date||30-11-2018|
|Online Ending Date||30-12-2018|
North Western Railway Vacancy 2018
- Apprentice : 2090 Posts
North Western Railway Divisional wise Vacancies 2018
- Ajmer Division – 420 Posts
- Bikaner Division – 412 Posts
- Jaipur Division – 503 Posts
- Jodhpur Division – 410 Posts
- BTC Carriage, Ajmer – 166 Posts
- BTC LOCO, Ajmer – 57 Posts
- Carriage Work Shop, Bikaner – 37 Posts
- Carriage Work Shop, Jodhpur – 85 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for North Western Railway Jobs 2018
Individuals who are looking for more information about North Western Railway recruitment 2018 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, Application fee, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
Candidates applying for North Western Railway Recruitment 2018 should be passed the following educational qualifications.
- The Candidate should be passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training.
- The Candidate age should be between 15-24 years as on 30-12-2018
- Upper age limit is relaxable by below categories
- 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates
- 3 years in case of OBC candidates
- 10 years in case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
- 10 years in case of Ex- Servicemen.
Application fee :
- An application fee of Rs.100/- paid through SBI Payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Fee exempted for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates
- Based on Merit.
How to apply for North Western Railway recruitment 2018:
- Before apply of RRB vacancy 2018-19 Read the North Western Railway Notification 2018 carefully.
- Visit the North Western Railway official website of www.rrcjaipur.in
- Check the North Western Railway Job Vacancy 2018 in the home page
- Click on the North Western Railway Job Application Form link
- Fulfill the North Western Railway Vacancy 2018 details like applicant name, address, caste, educational details etc.
- After filling of North Western Railway online application download the hardcopy for furture reference.
- Starting Date for Online Application : 30-11-2018
- Last Date for Online Application : 30-12-2018
Click here–>> North Western Railway Recruitment Notification 2018 pdf