National Health Mission, Haryana has recently advertised a recruitment notification of NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2017. NRHM staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 invites offline application from the eligible candidates to fill up to 55 vacancies of Mid Level Service Providers-cum-Community Health Officers vacancies. NRHM Notification 2017 has invited the eligible application through offline mode only. Interested job seekers may send National Health Mission Recruitment 2017 application on or before 10th December 2017. For more details of NRHM Vacancies 2017 notification download the below.
NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2017
The National Health Mission (Haryana) invites applications from the BAMS Degree Holders (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) for 55 posts of Mid Level Service Providers-cum-Community Health Officers on ‘Contract Basis’ under National Health Mission (NHM) for providing Comprehensive Primary Health Care services
NRHM Notification 2017
|Department Name||National Health Mission|
|Posts Name||Mid Level Service Providers-cum-Community Health Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||55 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, interview|
NRHM Vacancy 2017 details
- Number of Vacancies : 55 Posts
- Name of the Post : Mid Level Service Providers-cum-Community Health Officers
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about NRHM staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, Application fee, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
- Regular BAMS Degree from any recognized Institute/University.
- Registered with Board of Ayurvedic & Unani System of Medicine (Haryana) or with Central Council of Indian Medicine/New Delhi (copy of Registration Certificate should be attached with the Application Form).
- At least 3 years of work experience in Health Sector after completion of BAMS Degree.
NRHM Haryana Salary:
- The Pay Scale of Rs.25000/- per month.
Age Limit :
- The Candidate has Less than 42 years of age
- Reservation Policy is applicable as per the rules of Govt. of Haryana.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test for screening and interview/viva at NHM State HQ (Panchkula)
How to Apply for NRHM Haryana Recruitment 2017
- Interested Applicants required to be submitted in the prescribed format on or before 10/12/2017: before 4:30pm positively by hand or by registered post addressing to the Mission Director, NHM (Haryana), Bays No. 55-58, Sector-2, Panchkula, 134109; clearly mentioning on the envelope “Application for Post of Mid Level Service Provider-cum-Community Health Officer for District……………………….”. Application Form can be downloaded on link of www.nrhmharyana.gov.in
- Last Date for submission of Application : 10-12-2017