NRTI Admission 2019 : The NRTI stands for National Rail and Transportation Institute. NRTI, Vadodara has issued a admission notification for NRTI 2019 admissions for academic year 2019-2020 on 18th May 2019. The University has posted the NRTI Admission form 2019. The National Rail Transportation Institute organized the admissions to the Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Transportation Technology & Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Transportation Management courses. Applicants can submit the online application from 18th May 2019 to 07th June 2019. Applicants, who have finished their 10+12 board exams minimum 55% marks (OBC/SC/ST- 50%) in the science flow with mathematics can apply for above said courses. Rs.500/- fee for General/ OBC/EWS Candidates, Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates. Candidates can download NRTU admit card will be available 14th June 2019 through online. The aptitude test will be held on 23rd June 2019 in Computer based test. Every year university has invited the NRTI Application Form 2019 for B.Sc., BBA Courses. NRTI UG Entrance test scheduled on 23th June 2019.
NRTI Admission 2019 | NRTI Application form 2019
|University Name||National Rail and Transportation Institute|
|Online Application starting date||18-05-2019|
|Last Date for online Application||07-06-2019|
|NRTI Admit Card 2019||14-06-2019|
|NRTI Aptitude Test 2019||23-06-2019|
|NRTI Counseling Round 1||26-07-2019|
|NRTI Counseling Round 2||09-08-2019|
|Academic session starts||26-08-2019|
How to fill NRTI UG Entrance test online application form :
- Visit the NRTI official website of i.e. nrti.edu.in.
- Hit on the link Apply Now tab.
- Enter the Candidates details like applicant name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email id.
- Login with their credentials using user id, password.
- Fulfill the personal details,educational qualifications, contact details.
- Upload the documents of Educational documents.
- Select the your nearest centers to appear for the NRTI test.
- Pay the fee for the NRTI UG Entrance test 2019