NTT DATA Walk-in Drive 2019 : NTT DATA Global Delivery Services Private Limited
is hiring for role of Excellent Opportunity For Freshers. The aspirant should be passed Graduate, Post Graduate (Any Specialization) are eligible for NTT DATA Job Openings in Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates should attend NTT DATA walkin interview Chennai for the NTT DATA Careers 2019 from 17th September to 20th September 2019 from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm to the following address. The NTT DATA eligibility criteria, NTT DATA Salary and venue and time details are given below
NTT DATA Walk-in Drive 2019 Overview
NTT DATA Walk-in Drive for Excellent Opportunity For Freshers
|Company Name||NTT DATA Global Delivery Services Private Limited|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate (Any Specialization)|
|Salary||INR 2,25,000 – 2,75,000 PA.|
|Functional Area||ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Walkin Date||17th September to 20th September 2019|
Educational Qualifications – NTT DATA off Campus Drive 2019 :
- The candidate should be passed Graduate, Post Graduate from recognized university / board.
Experience – NTT DATA Jobs in Chennai :
- The Candidate have 0 – 1 year experience
- Required computer skills: must have experience with data entry and word processing, possess a working knowledge of MS Office applications, and understand how to navigate through web-based applications.
Roles & Responsibilities – NTT DATA Chennai Jobs 2019 :
- Processes member enrollment and change forms, including data entry.
- Verifying proper completion of enrollment and change documentation.
- Requests and verifies information as needed to expedite enrollment.
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs
- Processes daily enrollee invoices and premium reconciliation for members.
- Organizing and completing tasks according to assigned priorities.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
- Resolving complex situations following pre-established guidelines
Requirements for this role include :
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
- Able to work independently; strong analytic skills.
- Detail-oriented; ability to organize and multi-task.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Demonstrate strong reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Cognitive Skills include language, basic math skills, reasoning ability and
- verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
How to Apply for NTT DATA Walk-in Drive 2019 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend NTT DATA Walk in Interview Chennai to the following address
NTT DATA GLOBAL DELIVERY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
DLF IT Park,
7th Block 2nd Floor,
Essential Documents Required for NTT DATA Chennai Walkins 2019
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Original and Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Naukri Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019