Good news to Aspirants, who are searching for ONGC GOA Recruitment 2017 Notification. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (Goa) has invited the applications of ONGC Notification 2017 recruitment for 28 Trade Apprentices Vacancies. Contenders can apply for ONGC application form through Offline. Interested and eligible candidates may send ONGC vacancies 2017 on or before 03th November 2017. The detailed Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Notification 2017 is available on official website of www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Goa Recruitment 2017 Notification | ONGC Trade Apprentice Posts
|Department Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||28 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||marks obtained in the qualifying examination|
ONGC Vacancy 2017 details
- Name of the Post : Trade Apprentice
- Number of vacancies : 28 Posts
ONGC Goa Vacancy details
- Accountant: 2 Posts
- Cabin/Room Attendant: 1 Post
- Draughtsman (Civil): 1 post
- Electrician: 2 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate): 1 Post
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance: 3 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 2 Posts
- Library Assistant: 2 posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 1 Post
- Secretarial Assistant: 10 Posts
- Store Keeper: 1 Post
- Surveyor: 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Goa Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about ONGC Goa Recruitment 2017 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, Application fee, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
- Accountant: The Candidate should be passed 12th standard with Commerce & Maths or Bachelor of Comuters Graduates.
- Cabin/Room Attendant: The Candidate should be passed 10th Standard or its equivalent and Trade Certificate in Cabin/Room Attendant.
- Draughtsman (Civil): The Candidate should be passed Trade Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil).
- Electrician: The Candidate should be passed Trade Certificate in Electrician trade.
- House Keeper (Corporate): The Candidate should be passed 10th Standard or its equivalent.
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance: Trade Certificate in IT&ESM and Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic Trade.
- Instrument Mechanic: The Candidate should be passed Trade Certificate in Instrument Mechanic.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): The Candidate should be passed BSC in Physics/Chemistry and Trade Certificate in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant).
- Library Assistant: The Candidate should be passed 12th Standard or its equivalent.
- Mechanic Diesel: The Candidate should be passed Trade Certificate in Mechanic Diesel.
- Secretarial Assistant: The Candidate should be passed 12th Standard or its equivalent and Trade Certificate in Secretarial Assistant.
- Store Keeper: The Candidate should be passed 10th Standard or its equivalent.
- Surveyor: The Candidate should be passed Trade Certificate in Surveyor trade.
Age Limit :
- Applicant should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 01.11.2017.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and physically challenged (in identified trades) will be applicable as per the Govt. of India prescribed percentage for recruitment.
- percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
How to apply for ONGC Goa Recruitment 2017
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of SSC/Matric Marks List & Proof of Date of Birth, ITI Marks List, Community Certificate(for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) candidates only), Certificate of Physically Challenged (if applicable), Copy of Aadhaar Card (except candidates from Assam, Manipur and Jammu & Kashmir) to the following address on or before 03.11.2017.
The I/C HR-ER,
Starting Date for submission of application: 16.10.2017
Last Date for submission of application: 03.11.2017