Peoplescout Gurgaon Recruitment 2019 : Peoplescout Gurgaon has scheduled the Peoplescout Careers Walkin on 11th May 2019. Peoplescout Walkin Drive in Gurgaon is for the Graduates (Except B.Tech Freshers) having 0 – 2 years experience. The Peoplescout is Hiring for Recruiting Coordinator (night Shift). So, interested candidates can attend for the Peoplescout Recruitment Coordinator Jobs by Aditya Batra to the details provided on this page. Moreover, this is a golden opportunity for the Job Seekers, who are finding for Jobs in Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Peoplescout Gurgaon Recruitment 2019 | Peoplescout Careers 2019
|Company Name||TrueBlue India LLP|
|Qualification||Graduates (Except B.Tech Freshers)|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Industry||BPO/ Call Centre/ ITES|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 2,25,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.|
|Functional Area||LPO, ITES , BPO , Operations, KPO, Customer Service|
|Employment Type||Permanent Job, Full Time|
Educational Qualifications – Peoplescout Jobs:
The candidate should be passed Graduates (Except B.Tech Freshers) are preferable.
Job Description – Peoplescout Gurgaon Jobs :
- Acquire knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) as per the training calendar defined for the client
- Ensure compliance to all the reports
- Ensure compliance to Time entry& MIS guideline
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy performance as per business requirements
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client standards
- Follow Data Security and Code of Conduct standards
- Identify, share, support and implement operational improvements
- Maintain timely documentation/tracking in the applications for the processes
- Prompt response to queries from Internal or External stake holders
- Review and suggest updates for Standard Operating Procedures
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Should be comfortable with night shifts
- Should be a graduate (Non Technical background)
Walkin Venue :
Candor Tech Space, Tower 1,
11th Floor, Sector 48,
Time : 11th May 2019 at 10.00 AM.
Documents Required For Peoplescout Gurgaon Recruitment
- The Candidate may attend for Peoplescout Walkin Drive in Gurgaon candidates should carry their updated Resume, recent passport size photocopies.
- Xerox copies of educational documents.
- Any Indentity Proof such as Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, etc.