QuEST Global Freshers Recruitment 2020 : QuEST Global Private Limited is hiring for Freshers role as Senior Software Engineer- Java/J2EE. The candidate should be passed B.E/B.Tech/BS-Computer Science are eligible for QuEST Global Walk in Interview Kerala . Interested and eligible candidates should attend QuEST Global jobs in Kerala for the QuEST Global Freshers Recruitment 2020 online link are given bottom of page. The eligibility criteria, Salary and venue and time details are given below
QuEST Global Freshers Recruitment 2020 Overview
QuEST Global Freshers Recruitment 2020 for Senior Software Engineer- Java/J2EE Jobs
|QuEST Global Name||QuEST Global India|
|Job Role||Senior Software Engineer- Java/J2EE|
|Experience||4 – 6 years|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
| Closing Date||ASAP|
Educational Qualifications – QuEST Global India Careers 2020 :
- The candidate should be passed B.E/B.Tech/BS-Computer Science from recognized university / board.
- Experience in building Web Application (Both Server & Client side).
- Experience in developing REST APIs (both creating and consuming).
- Experience in working with XML & JSON.
- Experience with embedded or application software development.
Roles & Responsibilities – QuEST Global walkin interview Kerala :
- A solid technical understanding of the principles and procedures of software engineering (e.g., SDLC, IEC 62304, CMMI, Agile).
- Be passionate about software quality and be prepared to advocate on behalf of good processes and best practices.
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
- Lead a set of components within the sub-system and drive the end2end responsibility for the same
- Responsible for the design & development of the subsystem features.
- Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
1.Solid hands-on experience in most of the following areas:
- Analysis and Design: Object oriented architecture, Design Patterns, UML
- Programming and Framework Server: Java Servelet, JSP, Java Portlet, Spring Framework (Boot, MVC, Data/JPA/JDBC), Node.js
- Microservices architecture & implementation
- Middleware & Servers: Liferay Portal, Axeda, Apache Tomcat, Websphere, Linux
- Development and Continuous Integration: Eclipse, SVN, Git, JIRA, Fisheye, Sonar, Clover
- Database and BI: Oracle, Mysql, Datawarehouse, Datamart, Hadoop, Cognos, Tableau, Golden Gate
- Mobile: iOS, Android
- Good to have knowledge of using Swagger or any other similar tool.
2.Holds the ownership of the feature end-to-end right from analysis, identify risks & failure modes and its mitigation, design, development, documentation, verification & delivery in adherence to the Quality guidelines followed by the team as per schedule and quality targets.
3. Support field issues coming up on the platform
4. Demonstrate the ability to help team members
5. Demonstrated success in delivering results on several technical challenges.
6. Very passionate about continuous learning and constantly keeps up with industry trends. Leverages current technology and processes for creating highly innovative software solutions that can be introduced in the marketplace in the time needed.
7. Software development cycle and automated testing experience
8. Believes in her/his ability to successfully take on new and difficult challenges, question the status quo and take risks.
9. Brings a can-do-attitude to work and inspires others to raise their performance bar, highly organized and brings quality orientation to everything they do (emails, document, code, etc.).
Essential Documents Need to carry for QuEST Global Kerala Walkins
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working QuEST Global
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Original and Xerox copies of educational documents
You Can Also Check Latest Freshers Walkins in India
How to Apply for QuEST Global Freshers Recruitment 2020 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for QuEST Global Job Openings in Kerala link are given below
Click here –>> Apply Online