Rackspace Walkin Drive 2019 : Rackspace Gurgaon, Hyderabad is hiring for role of Hyperion Administrator ( L2 / L3). The aspirant should be passed Graduate, Post Graduate (Any Specialization) are eligible for Rackspace Job Openings in Gurgaon, Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates should attend Rackspace walkin interview Gurgaon, Hyderabad for the Rackspace Careers 2019 on 10th October 2019 – 11th October 2019 at 11.00 AM onwards to the following address. The Rackspace eligibility criteria, Rackspace Salary and venue and time details are given below
Rackspace Walkin Drive 2019 Overview
Rackspace Walkin Drive for Hyperion Administrator ( L2 / L3)
|Company Name||Rackspace India|
|Job Role||System Administrator|
|Experience||2 -7 years|
|Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate (Any Specialization)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Functional Area||IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Hyderabad|
|Walkin Date||10th October 2019 – 11th October 2019|
Educational Qualifications – Rackspace Gurgaon, Hyderabad Walkins 2019 :
- The candidate should be passed Graduate, Post Graduate from recognized university / board.
Experience – Rackspace Jobs in Gurgaon, Hyderabad :
- Experience in Hyperion Financial Management, FDMEE or any other Hyperion modules.
- Experience in installations, configuration and Administration of Hyperion Suite
- Experience managing multiple Hyperion projects simultaneously.
- Experience in Troubleshooting and resolving issues in assigned technology including hardware, software, operating system and application-related issues while maintaining Enterprise Service level
- Experience with optimizing business rules and calculation scripts.
- Must have hands on experience in maintaining various Hyperion environments, complete end-to-end Hyperion project involvement.
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in oracle EPM/Hyperion
- Must have experience on Essbase cube stop/start, HFM application start/stop, JVM monitoring and troubleshooting, IIS/Apache/OHS support and maintenance.
- Must have experience in applying patches to the client environment including Patches to the product suite which may include full product re installations.
- Must have experience of migrating objects between development, UAT and production environments.
Job Description :
- Deep technical knowledge and experience in Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Reporting, HFM, Hyperion SmartView, Hyperion Excel Add-in and FDM/ODI/DIM.
- Ability to develop and maintain Hyperion Essbase and Hyperion Planning environments, including outlines, load rules, calculation Scripts, Business Rules, Partitions, Web forms, and Security.
- Understand Essbase data structure, BSO and ASO, and experiences of writing calculation scripts.
- Understanding of dependencies and interrelationships between functional components of Hyperion Planning among forms, business rules, calculation scripts, variables and Essbase databases.
- Strong understanding of DOS commands and Unix Shell scripting languages.
- Ability to develop system automation using ESSCMD, MaxL Scripts, Perl, Unix Scripting, and Windows Batch scripts.
- Hands on experience with implementation, upgrade, and tuning of Hyperion environments.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and working with Oracle Support to resolve Service Requests.
- Coordinate, work with and effectively communicate to offshore Leads and prioritize activities
- Must be able to work within a diverse team environment.
- Excellent Communication skills, Verbal and Written-Hyperion
- Architect level, All modules.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Skill Required :
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have knowledge/expertise on installations, configuration and administration of Hyperion Suite including upgradation and tuning of Hyperion environments.
- Ability to develop and maintain Hyperion Essbase and Hyperion Planning environments, including outlines, load rules, Calc Scripts, Business Rules, Partitions, Web forms, and Security.
- Ability to develop system automation using ESSCMD, MaxL Scripts, Perl, Linux/Unix Scripting, and Windows Batch scripts.
- Ability to develop, test and deploy custom applications based on the customer requirements.
- Must understand dependencies and interrelationships between functional components of Hyperion Planning among forms, business rules, calculation scripts, variables and Essbase databases.
- Must be able to troubleshoot technical issues and work with Oracle Support to resolve Service Requests.
- Must be able to Troubleshoot issues with both client and server systems like Smart View Client connections, FR Studio connections, HFM Client support.
- Must demonstrate a low-moderate level of leadership skills such as: Communication, Mentoring, Problem solving, self-management, decision making and integrity.
- Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand.
- Ability to successfully work and promote inclusiveness in small groups.
- Ability to provide FANATICAL support
How to Apply for Rackspace Walkin Drive 2019 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Rackspace Walk in Interview Gurgaon, Hyderabad to the following address
Block A,5th Floor,
Q – City Nanakramguda,
Telangana Landmark : Wipro X road junction,
Near Broadridge company
Essential Documents Required for Rackspace Recruitment 2019 Gurgaon, Hyderabad
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Original and Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Naukri Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019