Here is Good news to aspirants, who are seeking for Bank jobs can utilize the opportunity. Reserve Bank of India has announced the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 for 526 Office Attendant Posts. Aspirants can apply for RBI Career 2017 through online. Interested and eligible candidates may apply RBI online application from 17th November 2017 to 07th December 2017. The detailed RBI Recruitment 2017 Notification is available on rbi official website of www.rbi.org.in
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 @ 526 Office Attendant Posts
The Reserve Bank of India is going to recruiting to fill 526 Office Attendant Jobs. Aspirants, who are finding for rbi Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 can utilize the opportunity. Contenders who are passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) can apply for 526 RBI Recruitment Office Attendant 2017 posts. Eligible candidates may apply of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for 526 Office Attendant Posts on or before the last date. Candidates can also the official website of www.rbi.org.in for more details of RBI Recruitment 2017-18.
RBI Notification 2017 | RBI jobs 2017
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Office Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||526 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Online Test and Language Proficiency test|
|Online Starting Date||17.11.2017|
|Online Ending Date||07.12.2017|
RBI Vacancy 2017 details
- Office Attendant – 526 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about RBI Office Attendant jobs 2017 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office
- The candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- The scale of pay for Rs.10940-23700/-
- The Candidate age should be between 18-25 years as on 01-11-2017.
Upper age limit is relaxable by below categories
- 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates
- 3 years in case of OBC candidates
- 10 years in case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
- 10 years in case of Ex- Servicemen.
- The OBC/General candidates pay Rs.450/-
- The SC/ST/PWD/EXS candidates pay Rs.50/-
- Online Test and Language Proficiency test
How to apply for RBI jobs 2017
- Before apply of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Notification Read the carefully.
- Visit the RBI Official Website of www.rbi.org.in
- Check the RBI Notification 2017 in the home page
- Now click on the RBI recruitment link.
- Fill the RBI Online Application form.
- After filling of application download the hardcopy for future reference
- Starting date for online application: 17.11.2017
- Last date for online application: 07.12.2017
- Online Test will be 12/2017 to 01/2018
Click here to Download : Official Notification
Click here to Apply : Apply Online Link