RBI Recruitment 2017-18 : Good News to Job Seekers, Reserve Bank of India has issued a RBI recruitment notification. RBI Recruitment 2017 Assistant invites application from the eligible candidates to fill up to 623 vacancies of Assistant Posts. RBI Notification 2017 has invited the eligible application through Online mode only. Interested candidates may send the RBI Jobs 2017 application on or before 25th November 2017. For more details of RBI Vacancies 2017 notification download the below.
RBI Recruitment notification 2017 | RBI Jobs 2017
Contenders, who are searching for Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2017. There are announced the notification of RBI Assistant Jobs 2017 notification recently. Reserve Bank of India has invited applications from who are passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC, they are eligible for RBI Vacancy 2017. Check the RBI careers 2017 to know the eligibility criteria details in our website of www.ejobsinfo.com.
RBI Notification 2017 | RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|No. of Vacancies||623 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary, Main Test|
|Online Starting Date||18-10-2017|
|Online Ending Date||10-11-2017|
|Hardcopy Submission Date||25-11-2017|
RBI Vacancy details:
- Assistant : 623 Posts
Regional Wise Vacancy details :
- Ahmedabad : 19 Posts
- Bengaluru : 25 Posts
- Bhopal : 25 Posts
- Bhubaneswar : 17 Posts
- Chandigarh : 13 Posts
- Chennai : 15 Posts
- Guwahati : 36 Posts
- Hyderabad : 16 Posts
- Jaipur : 13 Posts
- Jammu : 23 Posts
- Kanpur and Lucknow : 44 Posts
- Kolkata : 23 Posts
- Mumbai : 264 Posts
- Nagpur : 15 Posts
- New Delhi : 47 Posts
- Patna : 15 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi : 13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Careers 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about RBI Careers 2017 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, Application fee, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
- Candidates applying for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 should be passed the following educational qualifications.
- The Candidate should be passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- The Pay Scale of Rs. 14650/- per month
- The Candidate age should be between 20 and 28 years.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1989 and not later than 01/10/1997
Relaxation in Upper age limit by below categories
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (OBC with Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate)
- 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS.Candidates for Rs.50/-
- OBC/General candidates for Rs.450/-
- Preliminary and Main Test
How to Apply for RBI recruitment notification 2017:
- Before applying of RBI jobs 2017, Read the RBI Assistant Vacancy Advertisement carefully.
- Keep the information of Educational qualification, address & Scanned copies of Photos.
- If you are interested and eligible for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017.
- Visit the Reserve Bank of India Official Website of www.rbi.org.in
- Now Click on the RBI Assistant online application
- RBI Online application will be opened from 18-10-2017 to 10-11-2017.
- Fulfill the all details of Educational qualification, community, address, Phone Number.
- After filling of application download the Reserve Bank of India application.
- Now click on the RBI Application Form and download it.
- Fulfill the all details of Educational qualification, community, address
- send the RBI downloaded hardcopy to the Regional, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on or before 25-11-2017
Starting date for online Application : 18-10-2017
Ending date for online Application: 10-11-2017
Last date for hardcopy submission: 25-11-2017
Tentative Date of Online Preliminary Test : 27-11-2017 & 28-11-2017
Tentative Date of Online Main Test :20-12-2017
Click here for RBI Online application