SCI Stands for Shipping Corporation of India. good news to job seekers, Shipping Corporation of India has issued the Pubic notification of Shipping Corporation India Recruitment Notification 2017. Aspirants, who are searching for Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 Notification of 40 Graduate Marine Engineers can apply online. Interested candidates may apply Shipping Corporation of India jobs 2017 online application starting date on 24th July 2017 and Last date of online application on 23th august 2017. For more details of Shipping Corporation of India Vacancies 2017 notification link provided below.
Shipping Corporation India Recruitment Notification 2017 | www.shipindia.com
The Shipping Corporation of India owns and operates around half of the Indian tonnage, and has operating interests in practically all areas of the shipping business; servicing both national and international trades. Shipping Corporation of India are invited application from the Unmarried Mechanical Engineers for admission to Graduate Marine Engineers. They are fill to 40 vacancies. Eligible candidates have to apply online only. Eligible aspirants may apply online SCI vacancy 2017 on or before 23th august 2017.
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 details
|Department Name||Shipping Corporation of India|
|Posts Name||Graduate Marine Engineers|
|No. of Vacancies||40 Posts|
|Selection Process||Online Examination, Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Recruitment 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about SCI Recruitment 2017 Notification can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, Application fee, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
Educational Qualification :
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE Approved Engineering College. Equivalent degree or degree with specialization or electives other than above educational qualification is not acceptable. Final year / semester students who have appeared and expect their results by date 31.08.2017 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be in possession of valid Engineering degree certificate /Provisional degree certificate/Marks Sheet with minimum 50% marks in final year of Engineering at the time of interview. However, candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in English language at Xth or XIIth class.
Age Limit :
- Maximum 28 years as on 1st October 2017 (Date of commencement of training).
- Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category must be born on or after 01.10.1989.
- Age relaxations of 5 years applicable to SC/ST candidates as per existing Govt. directives.
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST category must be born on or after 01.10.1984.
- Age relaxation of two years for women candidates applicable.
Pay Scale :
Consolidated stipend of Rs. 15000/- per month will be paid to candidates for structured shipboard training. No stipend will be paid to candidates during shore based training.
Application Fee :
- Rs.1000/- for General (UR) and OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for SC & ST candidates, excluding NEFT bank charges.
- Before filling application form on-line candidates must Deposit the application fees. National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) and obtain UTR number or by Online banking and obtain transaction number from respective bank immediately after fees deposited.
Selection Procedure for Shipping Corporation of India vacancy 2017:
- Online Examination.
How to apply Shipping Corporation India Recruitment 2017
- First visit the Shipping Corporation of India official website of http://www.shipindia.com
- After click on the Shipping Corporation of India Notification 2017 in Home page
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria and norms mentioned in this Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment Notification 2017 advertisement.
- If you are satisfied, Click on Link of Apply Online
- fulfill the all fields with out mistakes.
- Before submitting of SCI Graduate Marine Engineers Online application recheck the details
- After submitting of application download the hardcopy for future reference.
- This hard copy will be required to submit before interview during documents verification, if selected in on line examination.
- The application form with bank transaction receipt must be sent by OrdinaryPost/Courier/Speed-Post/Registered-Post.
Vice President I/C,
Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor.
The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd,
Shipping House, 245,
Madame Cama Road, Nariman point,
Starting date for submission of On-line Application : 24-07-2017
Closing date for submission of On-line Application : 23-08-2017