South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 notification has been released to recruit 1928 posts of Apprentice. Interested Jobs seekers may get the Railway Recruitment Cell application form for South Eastern Railway Recruitment vacancy 2017 on the official website www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in. The candidates who are looking for the latest Railway jobs in the state of West Bengal can apply for the South Eastern Railway jobs 2017. The last day to apply online for South Eastern Railway Notification 2017 is 02-01-2018. Candidates may get the details of South Eastern Railway jobs 2017 eligibility from the following sections.
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
The South Eastern Railway has released the official employment notification to fill 1928 Apprentice vacant posts. This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are in search of Raiway Jobs 2017. The candidates possessing 10th /12th class or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board certificate are eligible for the posts. The age of the candidate should be in between 15 and 24 years according to the official South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017. As per the indian government norms, age relaxation is applicable to the reserved categories.
South Eastern Railway Notification 2017 @ secr.indianrailways.gov.in
|Department Name||South Eastern Railway|
|No. of Vacancies||1928 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, interview|
|Online Starting Date||04-12-2017|
|Online Ending Date||02-01-2018|
South Eastern Railway Vacancy 2017
Apprentice : 1164 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway Jobs 2017
Individuals who are looking for more information about South Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, Application fee, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
Candidates applying for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 should be passed the following educational qualifications.
The Candidate should be passed Matriculation (Matriculation or 10th class in 10+2examination system) from recognised board with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized Board and also ITI Pass certificate ( in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done ) granted by the NCVT.
The Candidate age should be between 15-24 years as on 01-01-2018.
Upper age limit is relaxable by below categories
- 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates
- 3 years in case of OBC candidates
- 10 years in case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
- 10 years in case of Ex- Servicemen.
Application fee :
- An application fee of Rs.100/- paid through SBI Payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Fee exempted for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates
Written test, interview
How to apply for SER Apprentice Recruitment 2017:
- Before apply of RRB vacancy 2017-18 Read the South Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification 2017 carefully.
- Visit the South Eastern Railway official website of www.rrcjaipur.in
- Check the South Eastern Railway Job Vacancy 2017 in the home page
- Click on the South Eastern Railway Job Application Form link
- Fulfill the South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 details like applicant name, address, caste, educational details etc.
- After filling of South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 apply online application download the hardcopy for furture reference.
Starting Date for Online Application : 04-12-2017
Last Date for Online Application : 02-01-2018