Candidates, who are seeking their career in South Indian Bank, are advised to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019. South Indian Bank has published the official notification for the candidates by recruiting Probationary Legal Officers posts. They are filling 12 Posts. You are informed that, South Indian Bank PLO recruitment Online Applications opened. The South Indian Bank online Application Form opening date is 17th July 2019 in the www.southindianbank.com. Last date for South Indian Bank online application is 28th July 2019 Job hunters who are willing to get South Indian Bank Careers 2019 , they must check this notification from the job link presented on this webpage of www.ejobsinfo.com
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
South Indian Bank has invited application forms to recruit contenders for filling up 12 vacancies about Probationary Legal Officers Posts. So Apply Now for South Indian Bank Jobs. This is tremendous opportunity for Graduate holder candidates. You just have to pass X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019. To fill the South Indian Bank PLO Application form and for other relevant information, job seekers just need to visit the relevant job link provided on this page. Last date for South Indian Bank online application is 28-07-2019.
You may Also see : Latest Bank jobs 2019
South Indian Bank Notification 2019 | SIB PLO Jobs 2019
|Department Name||South Indian Bank|
|Posts Name||Probationary Legal Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|Online Starting Date||17-07-2019|
|Online Ending Date||28-07-2019|
South Indian Bank PLO Vacancy 2019 details
For Probationary Officer
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank PLO recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about South Indian Bank Probationary Legal Officer recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
Educational qualification- South Indian Bank Jobs 2019:
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks in LLB under regular course.
South Indian Bank PLO Salary :
- Probationary Legal Officers: BA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
Age limit: as on 30-06-2019
- Not more than 28 years . Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1991 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive) . Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates
Application Fee – South Indian Bank 2019 :
For Probationary Officers
- General Category – Rs.800/-
- SC/ST category – Rs.200/-
South Indian Bank Selection process :
- Online Test,
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Jobs 2019:
- Before applying of South Indian Bank Clerk recruitment 2019, Read the notification carefully.
- Keep the information of Educational qualification, address & Scanned copies of Photos.
- If you are interested and eligible for South Indian Bank Notification 2019 for Probationary Legal Officers, go for apply online.
- Visit the South Indian Bank official website of www.southindianbank.com
- click the link ‘South Indian Bank Careers’. On the page ‘Careers’.
- Fulfill the all details of Educational qualification, community, address
- Uploading of scanned Photograph along with Signature.
- Submission of Online Application Details
- Finally, submit the South indian bank Recruitment 2019 online application form.
- After filling of application download the hard copy for future reference.
- Starting date for submission of On-line Application : 17-07-2019
- Closing date for submission of On-line Application : 28-07-2019
Click here –>> South Indian Bank Official website