SSB Odisha Admit Card 2019 : Odisha State Selection Board has announced the admit card/ Hall ticket for recruitment to the post of lecturer in the Non-Government Aided Colleges. The Candidates, who are enrolled to appear for the lecturer examination can download their admit card through the official website @ ssbordhisha.nic.in. The State Selection Board Odisha had released a total of 833 vacancies for Lecturer (DP Posts) in the various pay scales. The Written exam will be conducted on 10th March 2019. The candidates who are selected in SSB examination will get the salary of Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800/- with grade pay of Rs.4,600/- per month.
SSB Odisha Lecturer Admit Card 2019
|SSB Lecturer Admit Card 2019|
|Department Name||Odisha State Selection Board|
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Odisha Lecturer Hall ticket 2019
Candidates should be passed Post Graduation in the relevant subject from a recognized board /University with at least 55% marks (or) its equivalent. The candidates who are applied SSB Odisha Notification 2019 on 11th December 2018.
The selection will be made assessment test, written examination and viva-voce.
- Assessment test – 25 Marks
- Written examination – 165 Marks
- Viva-voce -10 Marks
How to download SSB Odisha admit card 2019
- First of all visit the official website @ ssbodisha.nic.in
- Hit on the Download admit card link for Lecturer posts on the home page.
- A New page will be Displayed
- Enter the your credentials of registration details
- After click the submit button admit card will be displayed
- Candidate take print out of SSB Odisha Lecturer Call Letter for future references
Click here –>> SSB Odisha Lecturer Admit Card 2019