SSC CHSL 2017-18 Notification : The Staff Selection Commission has announced a recruitment notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) examination 2017 for 3259 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operators (DEOs) Posts. It invites the online applications from the eligible aspirants for recruitment position of the SSC CHSL LDC,DEO, Postal Assistant Notification 2017. The SSC online application for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 starts on 18th November 2017. Eligible candidates should fill the ssc.nic.in for SSC Recruitment 2017 Notification on or before 18th December 2017.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 | SSC Recruitment 2017
The Staff Selection Commission has recently issued notification for for 3259 Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operators (DEOs) vacancies. The interested candidates should posses 12th Standard or equivalent examination from recognized Board. Such aspirants are eligible to apply SSC CHL Notification 2018 . the age of the candidates between 18-25 years. All the eligible candidates for SSC CHL 2018 notification can fill online application on or before the last date . The closing date for submitting online submission of application is 18th December 2017
SSC CHSL 2018 Notification | SSC CGL 2017
|Department Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Lower Division Clerk & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||3259 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Computer Based Exam, Descriptive Test, Skill Test , Interview|
|Online Starting Date||18.11.2017|
|Online Ending Date||18.12.2017|
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2017 details
- Lower Division Clerk /Junior Secretariat Assistant : 898 posts
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant : 2359 Posts
- Data Entry Operator : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018
Individuals who are looking for more information about SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
- The candidate should have 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Lower Division Clerk /Junior Secretariat Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/- with grade pay Rs.1900/-
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant : Rs.5200-20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-
- Data Entry Operator : Rs.5200-20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-
- The Candidate age should be between 18-27 years as on 01-08-2018. Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000
The Candidate should be between details are given below.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by below categories
- 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates
- 3 years in case of OBC candidates
- 10 years in case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
- 03 years in case of Ex- Servicemen.
- An application fee of Rs.100/- for General Candidates.
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit card
- SC/ST/Ex – Service Man and women candidates are fee exempted
- Computer Based Exam,
- Descriptive Test, Skill Test
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2017-18 Notification
- Before apply of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Read the notification carefully.
- Visit the Staff Selection Commission Official Website of www.ssc.nic.in
- Check the SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam 2018 in the home page
- Now click on the SSC recruitment link.
- Fill the SSC Online Application form.
- After filling of application download the hardcopy.
Starting date for online application: 18.11.2017
Last date for Submission of online application: 18.12.2017
Computer exam-I : 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
Computer exam-II : 08.07.2018
Click here to Download : Official Notification
Click here to Apply : Apply Online Link