Tata Motors Off Campus Drive 2019 : Tata Motors Walkin 2019 for Freshers hiring for Diploma Engineer Trainee Posts. Candidates who have passed 10th Standard / 12th standard/ Under Graduate with 60% marks are eligible for Tata Motors Jobs Recruitment Drive 2019. Candidates can check latest Software Jobs in our website of www.ejobsinfo.com
Tata Motors Off Campus Drive 2019 | Tata Motors Careers 2019
|Company Name||Tata Motors|
|Job Role||Diploma Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||10, 12, & UG with 60%|
|Location||Allahabad, Bangalore, Chennai|
- It is a leading global automobile manufacturing company.
- Its diverse portfolio includes an extensive range of cars, sports utility vehicles, trucks, buses and defense vehicles.
- TATA Motors commercial vehicle has more than 240 channel partners across India who operates in Sales, Service, and Spares.
- Tata Motors Group (Tata Motors) is a $45 billion organization.
- Tata Motors is India’s largest and the only original equipment manufacturer (OEM) offering an extensive range of integrated, smart and e-mobility solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Performance monitoring DET’s is the first line interface between Customer, Customer Driver, Channel Partner & Technical service team, Marketing, Manufacturing & ERC.Monitoring specified sample number of all models in the actual operating conditions.
- He has to coordinate with Sales and Marketing /Field service/Technical service/ERC for timely resolution of Product performance Issues, Technical Support to Newly Introduced Models (NPI Models)on performance related issue’s.
- He will be a mediator between channel partner and customer. Which helps to achieve customer satisfaction and a sense of being taken care off.
- Responsible for educating channel partners on Product performance and enhancing the skills.
- Visit to customers address their product performance issues by traveling with the vehicle and educating the end user for extracting maximum performance.
- To coordinate with Field Service, Sales & Marketing teams and to understand the product Priority, launch plan, benchmark vehicle offering and accordingly planning for evaluation the product performance.
- To Share performance Improvement with field service team and to collect the issues on Product Performance on daily basis.
- Bench marking with competition and collecting information on competition activities/superiority with respect to our products and collating the information to design team.
- Providing continuous feedback to respective design team for modification and life enhancement.