Tata Projects limited Recruitment 2019 for Construction management Posts. The Candidates, who have passed B.Tech/Diploma are eligible for Tata Projects walk in noida on 15th June 2019 . The eligibility criteria, salary, experience and venue details of Tata Projects off campus 2019 are given below.
Tata Projects Limited Recruitment 2019
|Company Name||Tata Projects Limited|
|Job Role||Construction management|
|Salary||INR open for right aspirants|
|Category||Noida Walkins 2019|
|Functional Area||Site Engineering, project Management|
|Employment type||Permanent Job, full time|
|Walkin Date||15.06.2019 on 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.|
Job Description for Tata Projects Walkin interview in Noida :
- Assist projects in identifying legal and other requirements as and when required.
- Conduct Employee Health Scheme awareness programs and training (on site & Off site) and monitor subcontractor safety performance.
- Convergent with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001, Lead auditor qualification is desired
- Customer interface for Employee Health Scheme requirement
- Ensure implementation of root cause analysis of Serious accidents and incidents.
- Lead, Coach and Develop Employee Health Scheme team based in the Project sites.
- Manage the monthly Employee Health Scheme reporting.
- Organize the Employee Health Scheme committee/CFT meetings and Communicate.
- Aspirants in the costing of projects within the scope of EHS domain and elaborate the EHS Budget for the project.
- Perform and Participate in EHS audits (internal & external) and assess the findings and communicate, monitors the realization of the necessary corrective and preventive actions.
- Reporting and follow up of undesirable events and carryout accident investigation.
- Responsible for implementation of Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) management Plan, Procedures and Practices at Project Site to achieve the defined project specific Objectives and Targets.
- It has expertise in executing large and complex industrial and urban.
- Tata Projects is one of India’s fastest growing and most admired infrastructure companies.
How to Apply for Tata Projects Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview to the following address
Tata Projects Limited,
1st Floor, Tower-1,
Okaya Centre, B-5,
Tata Projects Walkin Date:
- 15.06.2019 on 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.