Teradata Walkin Freshers Recruitment 2020 : Teradata Private Limited is hiring for Freshers role as Agile coach. The individual should be passed Graduate, Post Graduate (Any Specialization) are eligible for Teradata Off Campus Drive 2020. Interested and eligible candidates should attend Teradata jobs in Hyderabad for the Teradata Walkin Drive 2020 online link are given bottom of page. The eligibility criteria, Salary and venue and time details are given below
Teradata Walkin Freshers Recruitment 2020 Overview
Teradata Walkin Freshers Recruitment 2020 for Agile coach Jobs
|Teradata Name||Teradata India|
|Job Role||Agile coach|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
| Closing Date||ASAP|
Educational Qualifications – Teradata India Careers 2020 :
- The candidate have BE/BTech in Computer Science or related with agile certifications in one or more practices (Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban or similar).
- The Candidate have minimum 8 years of program management experience with the last 5 years focused in agile coaching, agile implementation and running agile practices with an emphasis on continual improvement.
Job Description – Teradata walkin interview Hyderabad :
- Candidate have a deep passion around agility; ability to unlock the intrinsic motivation, potential of people; help them understand the agile values, principles, mindset behind the practices; bring-in transparency and visibility; help in planning, executing and deploying high quality software on time.
- Strong experience in agile transformation in large, matrix, geographically dispersed and virtual teams; successfully integrating agile approaches across various disciplines and stakeholder groups.
- In the past played the role of a scrum master or a software developer.
- Influence and drive teams to operate in a fast paced and exciting environment, develop and release high quality product in an iterative and continuous fashion.
- Highly effective communication skills, including interactive listening with proven ability to negotiate across all levels of the program team.
- Strong problem-solving skills; comfortable working with scrum and program teams in distributed locations.
- A strong team player, mentor and collaborator. You will work with scrum and program teams to help them improve in needed areas and teach/coach them to run agile practices autonomously and help create high performing teams.
- Facilitate getting work done in a servant leader role.
- SPC 4.x – Scaled Agile certification is a plus; prior experience in rolling out SAFe is a plus.
- Be responsible to identify release trains, roll-out Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) along with other agile coaches understanding the challenges and opportunities that exist today.
- Collaborate very closely with program leaders and stakeholders during SAFe roll-out.
- Publish training calendar and conduct role-based trainings to successfully roll-out SAFe across org. [Scrum Master, Product Manager, Program Manager / Release Train Engineer, Stakeholder].
- Facilitate quarterly health-check across scrum teams and program teams – build continuous improvement backlogs.
- Overall play the role of a reflective observer, facilitator, mentor, teacher, coach, enabler, partner and hands-on expert as needed.
Essential Documents Required for Teradata Walk in Interview Hyderabad
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working Teradata
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Original and Xerox copies of educational documents
You Can Also Check Latest Freshers Walkins in India
How to Apply for Teradata Walkin Freshers Recruitment 2020 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Teradata Freshers Recruitment 2020 link are given below
Click here –>> Apply Online