Thomson Reuters Walkin Drive 2020 Details
Thomson Reuters Walkin Drive 2020 for Software Engineer Jobs
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters India|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Job Function||Technology Development|
|Experience||2 – 4 years|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
| Closing Date||ASAP|
- The Candidate have 2 – 4 years experience
Job Description – Thomson Reuters jobs in Ahmedabad :
- Thomson Reuters are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and provide software solutions.
- Software Engineer responsibilities include understand user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java.
- Our ideal candidates are familiar with the basic software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
- Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Roles & Responsibilities – Thomson Reuters Freshers Recruitment 2020 :
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Able to apply knowledge and skills to solve straight forward problems.
- Contributes to the design and general functional specification and interfaces.
- Acts under guidance to develop, test and document applications.
- Performs simple tests in strict compliance with detailed instructions.
- Systematically develops and validates applications.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
Essential Documents Required for Thomson Reuters Ahmedabad Walkins
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working Thomson Reuters
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Original and Xerox copies of educational documents
You Can Also Check Latest Freshers Walkins in India
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Walkin Drive 2020 :
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Thomson Reuters Walk in Interview Ahmedabad link are given below
Click here –>> Apply Online