UPSC CDS Exam II notification @upsc.gov.in recruitment 2019: The Union Public Service Commission has released posts for the attentive and likely aspirants on its official website i.e. upsc.gov.in 2019. This year, the Union Public Service Commission will be attending Combined Defence Services Exam II in order to recruit applicants for the course of Officers’ Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, Indian Military Academy. Interested and eligible candidates can for UPSC CDS II 2019 Exam Notification 2019 last date is 08th July 2019. Candidates can also check Latest Government Jobs Notification visit our website of www.ejobsinfo.com
UPSC CDS Exam II notification 2019
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Combined Defence Service CDS II|
|No. of Vacancies||417 Posts|
|Online Ending Date||08-07-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS Recruitment 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Sarkari Naukri jobs >>
UPSC CDS 2 Vacancy 2019 details
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)—112th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in October, 2020 [(i) 171 vacs for SSC (Men) (NT) UPSC, (ii) 04 vacs for JAG (Men) (NT) October, 2020 Non UPSC and (iii) 50 vacs for NCC Special entry Non UPSC].||225|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 149th (DE) Course commencing in July,2020 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2020 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)].||45|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2020 i.e. No. 208 F(P) Course. [03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]||32|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai—26th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2020.||15|
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate is having For I.M.A.and Officers’ Training Academy,Chennai — Degree of a recognized University or equivalent/ For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution/For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of Graduation/provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
- Please go to the official notification for detailed educational qualification.
UPSC CDS II 2019 Salary :
- Please go to the notification for salary details
Age limit – UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2019 :
- Indian Military Academy : 19 to 24 years
- Air Force Academy : 19 to 23 years
- Indian Naval Academy : 19 to 22 years
- Officers Training Academy : 19 to 25 years
- Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical course) : 19 to 25 years
Application fee – UPSC CDS 2 2019:
- Fee for Unreserved/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. no fee
Selection procedure for UPSC CDS II Exam 2019 Notification:
- The SSB procedure consists of two stage Selection process – stage I and stage II. Only those candidates who clear the stage I are permitted to appear for stage II.
The details are:
- Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception* Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in OIR Test and PP&DT.
- Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days. The details of these tests are given on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
<< Latest Employment News >>
How to Apply for UPSC CDS II 2019 notification :
- Before apply of UPSC Recruitment 2019 CDS , read the notification carefully.
- First of all Visit the UPSC Official Website i.e. upsconline.nic.in recruitment 2019
- Check the UPSC CDS Exam II Notification 2019 link in home page
- Now click on the Union Public Service Commission recruitment link.
- Fulfill the upsc Online Application form with the details of Educational Qualification, Address & relevant information.
- Upload the scanned Documents, Photograph and signature.
- After filling of application download the hard copy for future reference.
|Notification issued date||12th June 2019|
|Last date for submission of application||08th July 2019|
|UPSC CDS II 2019 Exam Date||08th September 2019|
|UPSC CDS II result date||December 2019|
|Click here — >>||UPSC website|
|Click here — >>||UPSC CDS Exam II Notification 2019 pdf|