UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam notification 2019: Union Public Service Commission has announced a job recruitment notification on 19 February 2019 for the recruitment of IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS and Other Services through Civil Services Exam 2019. They are recruiting 896 (approximate) vacancies were allowable in these services. Union Public Service Commission recently organized the prelims exam on June 2019. The result of UPSC preliminary exam was declared on July 2019. Now UPSC invites online application from the selective aspirants of UPSC preliminary exam 2019
Acceptable nominee can submit via online mode from the date 01th August 2019 to 16th August 2019. UPSC civil services mains exam specific online application form is accessible in the official website of UPSC. Aspirant must pay the fee of application. UPSC Mains exam will be starts from 20th September 2019. Those who has pass in UPSC Mains exam will be called for personal interview. The preferred candidates will be placed at anywhere in India.
UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Notification 2019
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||UPSC Civil Services (Main) Examination|
|No. of Vacancies||896|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Online Starting Date||01-08-2019|
|Online Ending Date||16-08-2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Union PSC Civil Services 2019 Exam
Individuals who are looking for more information about UPSC Civil Services (Main) Examination 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
<< Rojgar Samachar >>
UPSC Civil Services/ Posts List 2019 details
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Information Service, Junior Grade Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’. (Asstt. Works Manager—Administration).
- Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise) Group “A”.
- Indian Revenue Service (Income Tax) Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police, Service, Group ‘B’
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner, Group ‘A’ in Railway Protection Force.
- Service, Group ‘B’.
- Service, Group ‘B’.
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate is having graduation from recognized university or board.
Age limit :
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 years
- Maximum Age limit : 32 years
- SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- OBC Candidates : 03 years
- PWD Candidates : 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates : 05 years
Application fee :
- Fee for Unreserved/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates: fee exempted
- Preliminary examination
- Main exam
<< Sarkari Naukri Jobs >>
How to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Main Examination 2019 :
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply for UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2019 Notification should follow the below steps
Steps to Apply Online:
- Logon to official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Check the UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2019 Notification in home page
- Read the instructions carefully
- If your eligible click and apply for UPSC Civil Services Notification 2019
- Fill the online application form all required fields with out mistakes.
- Upload photograph & signature.
- Paid the Application Fee through online/offline.
- Verify the all details before click the submit button
- Take Print out of online application for future reference.
|Starting date for online application||01-08-2019|
|Last date for submission of application||16-08-2019|
|Click here — >>||Official website|
|Click here — >>||UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam 2019 Notification pdf|
|Click here — >>||Delhi Government Jobs|