UPSC Recruitment 2019 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2019 for 965 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways, Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council, General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation vacancies. Eligible candidates should submit their UPSC Online Application form on or before 06th May 2019 for UPSC Jobs 2019. UPSC Job Notification 2019 online Applications can be withdrawn from 13th may 2019 to 20th may 2019. Hence the candidates who are aspiring the latest government job in UPSC Notification 2019 can avail of the wonderful opportunity. For more information of UPSC Careers 2019, visit the Official website @ www.upsc.gov.in recruitment 2019.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 | UPSC Notification 2019
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Posts Name||Combined Medical Services Examination|
|No. of Vacancies||965 Posts|
|Online Ending Date||06-05-2019|
|online Applications can be withdrawn||13-05-2019 to 20-05-2019|
|Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Job Notification 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
UPSC Vacancy 2019 details
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||46|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||7|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation||362|
Educational Qualification for UPSC Recruitment 2019 :
- The Candidate should be passed written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination
UPSC Salary :
Please go to the UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Notification 2019 for full details of salary particulars
UPSC Age limit :
- A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2019, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1987.
- upper age limit relax able as per govt. rules.
Application fee :
- Fee for Unreserved Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Fee exempted for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates
- Payment mode : Online
- Written test
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Before apply of UPSC Recruitment 2019, read the notification carefully.
- First of all Visit the UPSC Official Website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in
- Check the UPSC CMS Exam 2019 link in home page
- Now click on the Union Public Service Commission recruitment link.
- Fulfill the upsc Online Application form with the details of Educational Qualification, Address & relevant information.
- Upload the scanned Documents, Photograph and signature.
- After filling of application download the hard copy for future reference.
- Last date for Online application : 06-05-2019
- The online Applications can be withdrawn : 13-05-2019 to 20-05-2019
Click here — >> Latest Employment News
Click here — >> UPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
Click here –>> UPSC Official website