WBLC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification for 140 clerk Vacancies @ https://wblc.gov.in recruitment 2019. West Bengal Labour Department has published this recruitment notification to fill 140 vacancies of Clerks with knowledge of computer operation Posts. The candidates who had passed Madhyamik are eligible for WBLC Notification 2019. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online Registration for WBLC Jobs 2019 last date is 14th August 2019 at the official website i.e wblc.gov.in 2019.
WBLC Clerk Notification 2019
|Department Name||West Bengal Labour Department|
|No. of Vacancies||140|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Eligibility Criteria for WBLC Bharti 2019
Individuals who are looking for more information about WBLC Recruitment 2019 can get the details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, age limit, pay scale, Selection Procedure, how to apply procedure details read carefully before applying this job.
WBLC Clerk Vacancy 2019 details
- Alipurduar – 02 posts
- Bankura – 12 posts
- Birbhum – 07 posts
- Cooch Behar – 02 posts
- Dakshin Dinajpur – 02 posts
- Darjeeling – 03 posts
- East Burdwan – 05 posts
- Hooghly – 11 posts
- Howrah – 09 posts
- Jalpaiguri – 02 posts
- Jhargram – 04 posts
- Kalimpong – 03 posts
- Kolkata – 04 posts
- Malda – 08 posts
- Murshidabad – 07 posts
- Nadia – 07 posts
- North 24 Parganas – 10 posts
- Pashchim Medinipur – 06 posts
- Purba Medinipur – 07 posts
- Purulia – 07 posts
- South 24 Pargana – 06 posts
- Uttar Dinajpur – 05 posts
- West Burdwan – 11 posts
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate is having Madhyamik or its equivalent examination from any recognized university or Board or council in India
- Have alteat six months formal training in computer Basics from any institute recognized by the state government or the central Govt or state council of Technical education or all India council of Technical education (AICTE);
- Have a minimum speed of data entry of 6000 key depressions per hour.
- The Pay scale of Rs.12,000/- per month.
Age limit :
- Not more than 40 years of age on the 1st day of January 2019
<< Rojgar Samachar>>
- SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- OBC Candidates : 03 years
- PWD Candidates : 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen Candidates : 05 years
Application fee :
- Fee for Unreserved/OBC Candidates: Rs.
- Fee for SC/ST Candidates: Rs.
- Marks obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent examination
- Computer operation knowledge
<< Latest Employment News >>
How to Apply for WBLC Clerk Jobs 2019 :
- Visit the WBLC Official Website i.e. https://wblc.gov.in
- Check the WBLC Recruitment 2019 notification pdf in Home page
- Download and read notification carefully
- If you are eligible Apply online West Bengal Labour Department recruitment link.
- Fill the WBLC Online Application form with out mistakes
- Click the submit button
- Download the filled application for future reference.
- Last date for online application : 14-09-2019
Click here — >>West Bengal Govt jobs 2019
Click here — >> WBLC Recruitment 2019 Notification pdf
Click here –>> Official website