Webhelp India Gurgaon Walkins 2019 : Webhelp India Private Limited is hiring for role of Asp.net Developer. The aspirant should be passed B.E/ B.Tech /MCA/DOEACC (A/B/C Level) are eligible for Job Openings in Webhelp India Private Limited for Gurgaon . Interested and eligible candidates should attend Webhelp India walkin interview Gurgaon for the Webhelp India Careers 2019 from 29th July 2019 – 31st July 2019 , 12.00 P.M. onwards to the following address. The Webhelp India eligibility criteria and venue and time details are given below
Webhelp India Gurgaon Walkins 2019
|Company Name||Webhelp India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Asp.net Developer|
|Experience||4 – 8 years|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech /MCA/DOEACC (A/B/C Level)|
|Webhelp India Salary||Rs.6,00,000 – 11,00,000/- per annum|
|Functional Area||Analytics & Business Intelligence|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITeS|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Walkin Date||29th July 2019 – 31st July 2019 , 12.00 P.M. onwards|
Educational Qualifications for Webhelp India Jobs 2019 :
- The candidate should be passed B.E/ B.Tech /MCA/DOEACC (A/B/C Level) from recognized university / board.
Experience – Jobs in Gurgaon :
- The Candidate have 3 to 5 years of experience in an Software Application Development in Microsoft Technologies (ASP.Net MVC 4/5, C#, Web Services)
- Candidate should have hands on experience with code versioning like TFS (Team Foundation Server) etc.
- Experience with Agile development and proven ability to work independently and part of a Software Development Team.
- Candidate should have hands on experience on RDMS like TSQL /PSQL. Ability to write SQL queries, Stored Procedures and triggers etc.
- Candidate should have hands on experience on Scripting Languages like Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS 2.0 and Tempo JS.
Compulsory Skills :
- Angular JS, MVC, SQL, JQuery & Asp.Net Developer
Job Description for Webhelp India Walkins 2019 :
Role and Responsibilities
- Candidate will be responsible for software testing and trouble-shooting the technical issues/bugs. Will also be responsible for the RCA and Impact Analysis along with the Tech Lead.
- Candidate will responsible for the documentation like writing requirement specification and high level design documents.
- Co-ordinate with BU, QA, Lead/Manager or can take up the any queries by him/herself and resolve it accordingly.
- Deliver all BAU and adhoc activities in a timely manner adhering to the set timelines. The delivery should be correct and unambiguous. Is required to show utmost sensitivity to clients requirements and should communicate any deviation through the set channel.
- Ensure that client needs are satisfied through the analysis, design, development, implementation, and delivery of application solutions.
- Ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
- Hands-On ability to analyze develops and debugs applications.
- Identify areas of improvement in order to improve the way a specific task is done. Work with other team members to implements tools and techniques to improve processes and method of delivery.
- Taking technical ownership of both own work and team deliveries.
- Work on new projects or existing developed modules.
Technical Skills requirement :
- Candidate should have excellent customer handling, communication and analytical skills.
- Familiar with security mechanisms including web and web service security and their implementations.
- Good at Documentation like User Manuals, Specification Documents, High Level Diagrams etc.
- Good understanding of data manipulation, aggregation and presentation techniques.
- Good verbal and written communicator with good attention to detail.
- Software Testing Skills are must.
- Strong team player, with the ability to contribute and challenge yourself and the team.
- Understanding of OOPS, multi- tier and Client server architecture
- Asp.Net Core
- JQuery Mobile
- Angular JS 2.0
- Asp.Net MVC 4/5
- REST API
- SQL 2014/16
How to Apply for Webhelp India Careers 2019:
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview to the following address
- Please note – Send me a text if not able to answer your call or email at Vipin.Kumar@UK.Webhelp.com Perks and Benefits
Webhelp India Walk in Interview Dates & Times :
- 29th July 2019 – 31st July 2019 , 12.00 P.M. onwards
Webhelp India Private Limited,
Plot no 243,
Udhyog Vihar Phase 1,
Essential Documents Required for Webhelp India Recruitment 2019
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019