Willis Towers Watson Careers 2019 : Willis Towers Watson India Private Limited is hiring for role of Claim Process Associate. The aspirant should be passed Bachelors Degree (preferably in Commerce / Science) (Graduation)/ Any Postgraduate are eligible for Job Openings in Willis Towers Watson for Kolkata . Interested and eligible candidates should attend Willis Towers Watson walkin interview for the Willis Towers Watson Jobs 2019 from 5th August to 9th August 2019 to the following address. The Willis Towers Watson eligibility criteria and venue and time details are given below
Willis Towers Watson Careers 2019
|Company Name||Willis Towers Watson India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Claims Executive|
|Experience||0 – 4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (preferably in Commerce / Science) (Graduation)/ Any Postgraduate|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Functional Area||Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services, Broking|
|Employment type||Full Time, Permanent|
|Job Location||Kolkata, Siliguri|
|Walkin Date||5th August to 9th August 2019|
Educational Qualifications for Walk in Interview in Willis Towers Watson :
- The candidate should be passed Bachelors Degree (preferably in Commerce / Science) (Graduation)/ Any Postgraduate from recognized university / board.
- The Candidate have 0 – 4 years experience
Required Candidate profile for Willis Towers Watson Walkins 2019:
- Ability to comprehend and apply rules-based decision making.
- Able to work independently.
- Capacity to learn new software and processes.
- Excellent Observational Skill.
- Good understanding of English Language.
- Strong computer navigation skills.
Overview of the role for Willis Towers Watson Walkins 2019:
- BA Claim Processing Team is seeking Temporary Process Associates to adjudicate and process FSA (Flexible Spending Account) and HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) claims with the desiered accuracy and efficiency in the peek time of the year (Oct/Nov to Mar).
- This position will report to the Claim Processing Supervisor.
Willis Towers Watson Requirements:
- Process claims with high standard of quality and efficiency.
- Enter and process participant reimbursement requests daily in the claims processing system.
- Review participants submitted material and determine if it meets applicable guidelines for appropriate reimbursement.
How to Apply for Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2019:
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview to the following address
Willis Towers Watson Walk in Interview Dates & Times :
Walk in date: 5th August to 9th August 2019
Walk in time: 11:30 AM to 04.00 PM
Acclaris Business Solutions Private Limited,
201, Eco Space, Tower 2B,
Second Floor, Newtown, Rajarhat,
Essential Documents Required for Willis Towers Watson Careers 2019
- Latest Updated Resume Copy
- Educational Documents
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Experience certificate from previous working company
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving license etc.)
- Xerox copies of educational documents
Important Links :
Click here –>> Latest Government Jobs Notification 2019
Click here –>> Latest Software Jobs / IT Jobs 2019
Click here –>> Latest Walkins 2019
Click here –>> Latest off campus drive for freshers 2019